Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello kiddies!

Well, that exciting time of mid-season finales is upon us!  Let's discuss the best and brightest of these.  I've also decided to add photos to make this even more exciting for you (if that is even possible).

Parks and Recreation
This is quickly becoming my favorite show.  It makes me laugh and also is kind of sweet.  The second to last episode ("The Trial of Leslie Knope") was so good, I dreamt about it that night.  Amy Poeler is so funny in this role.  She is so good at her job it gives me a bit of hope that it is possible to love what you do.  Getting a bit deep here, oh Parks and Rec does that to me.
"What is that?"

Community
Last night they did a spoof on Glee.  It was genius.  Particularly if you are a fan of Glee.  It was also a musical, just like Glee.  I've always said that out of all of the fictional characters on television today, I'm most like Britta from this show.  Her awkward Christmas song was so funny, I was laughing about it still today.  This show has so many high concept episodes it is incredible.  They even had a zombie episode.  Incredible.  The horrible news is this show has been put on "hiatus" by NBC.  It may not even be back next season, which would be a SIN.  Start watching this show people!  We don't want another Arrested Development fiasco on our hands!


No need to explain this photo, I think it is pretty obvious what is going on here.

An Idiot Abroad : The Bucket List
People who know me, know I looooooove Karl Pilkington.  I even named my fish after him.  Well he is up to his regular whinging in this amazing show by Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant.  This show is a documentary/travel show so does not have a mid-season finale.  It is on again tonight, but last week's episode was so funny.  Everyone who knows Karl knows he loves monkeys (remember Monkey News?)  He went to a monkey city in Thailand and hated it.  So great.

Well, that's it for today folks. 

Next time: 1 hour dramas (Walking Dead!!!)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment